“The benefits of the earth are for all, even the kings as served from the field!”
Let’s start by understanding what time organisation really means? Time is very essential for every human being, it is the measurement of the length of the day. We each have 24 hours in a day and it is up to you to choose how you are going to be fruitful in these hours of the day. That is what we call organisation! Organisation is planning how your day will look like, what you are going to do in those different hours.
Organisation helps you keep track and be consistent in everything you do.
You make time for your purpose in life, if you do not, you will never start because others obligations will tie you, and keep you busy. You will have to deliberately set time for your purpose.
HOW TIME IS WASTED IN THIS DAY:
1. Unnecessary sleeping hours. Have time for sleeping, and when you are required to wake up, then do it.
2. You go to parties when you have free days, you indulge in drinking rather than refining your gifts.
3. You engage with your peers who have nothing to do with your destiny, you never have time for your purpose in life.
4. Your Job may not necessarily be your purpose, great men and women in the world are fulfilling their purpose, most of them!
5. You don’t make time to increase in wisdom and knowledge! A man of understanding draws out of him treasures that are in his heart. What you feed your soul is what you will become.
6. You waste more time in worldly pleasure than in your call or your purpose.
7. When you are free, you rather be on social media doing nothing at all! That’s a wrong move, rather be mindful of your wasted time, and make it useful.
8. You no longer pray, you are in the group of people who say, “serving God is boring and futile!, you are very wrong! your purpose is hidden in him, it’s time you change your thinking!
9. Procrastination! Postponing what you were required to do today, for tomorrow is wrong. Your schedule must have daily tasks of your purpose.
10. You waste your time on unnecessary things in life, like gaming, movies and indulging in alcohol.
11. You are always busy, you don’t have time to refine the real you, the world is willing to keep you preoccupied so you don’t have time for your purpose.
The human race has what we call excuses! What are these excuses!
1. I do not have the resources I need to propel my purpose.
2. I need a large sum of money to fulfill my purpose. What you need you already have it.
3. I do not have time at all to fulfill my call.
4. I can’t do it, I don’t think I can, you put a restriction in your mind, you lack faith.
5. I don’t have support from family and friends! They do not approve of my conviction, or purpose, they think it’s a waste of time. You have to check your belief system and who you put your trust in, you already have God’s approval!
These are just a few of the excuses I have highlighted, you may have more! Can you add to the list? Excuses are an escape route to not be responsible! That’s how people avoid accountability. If you are not responsible, then you cannot be accountable and reliable. Accountability has to do with your values and principles as a man.
An accountable man is responsible and keeps his word or promises. You must have a higher Authority that you respect and honor, a figure you want to please at all times, that is Our Father in heaven. Jesus said, ” I do only what I see my father doing!” Jesus followed the Father and did what pleased him! Let me tell you a story, a Bible story! ” Paul was an ambassador of Christ, called and appointed to be an apostle for the gentiles, ” he said, ” woe to me if I don’t preach the gospel!” He was well aware of his call, appointment or purpose and what he had been called to do, so, he took it upon himself to be reliable, responsible and accountable to the kingdom of God and his will.
No amount of pressure, hardship or excuse should hinder your call, you are required to be fruitful whether in season or out of season. It is time you take your call seriously and take your life with a little more value.
HOW TO ORGANISE YOUR TIME.
1. You must have a schedule that you can follow through.
2. Set alarms for different things you are supposed or needed to do for the day.
3. Discipline your mind to be conscious of your daily actions. You are disciplined by an Authority, which Authority do you subject to? It must be God’s Authority, for the things you will do, obeying God’s ordinances, will last forever.
4. Be consistent in the hours you pray daily. Prayer catapults or helps you to stay on course of your path of life. When you pray, you are strengthened, you gain strength to overcome human weakness.
5. Set aside some hours for refining your gifts. We have been given gifts by God and it is on us to stir them up within us and bring them out to the world.
6. Prioritize your purpose over money, Job and all other seemingly important things according to the world! for you were born for the purpose of God. Jesus said ” work for food that will endure forever not for food that will spoil!”
7. Have some time to be alone, and listen to the inner voice, “a man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God!”
8. Be kind, sensitive, loving, compassionate towards other people, love is the greatest commandment.
9. While working or busy doing something else, meditate on God’s word, keep it at your lips always so you can be keen to practice what is written, then your day shall be successful.
~Time is essential in a man’s life. Time is a unit of measure used to measure the life of a man on earth. Time can be wasted, if a man does not have a purpose in life, he does not have the longing or conviction of why he was born, and what he is required to do.
To know and fulfill your purpose you must be well aware of the times and seasons in life, failure to that, you will miss to fulfill your duties as a Son born into the earth.
Do not run on other people’s timings, for we are on different timings, one is 20 years of age, another 40 years, another 60 years and another 80 years. These people’s lives are on different timings and seasons, depending on how and when they were called or felt a conviction inside of them.
There are those who were called when they were 15 years of age, and others were called @50. Our callings and purposes vary in time. Know and follow your timings. Use your opportune times well ~ Colossians 4:5
2 Timothy 2:20-21~" In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work."
Be blessed my brothers and sisters, and be strengthened as well. Your purpose is a purpose only you can fulfill and no one else, subdivide your weekly tasks to daily tasks that you can do or finish with ease, Joy and gladness.
Follow my blogs for more insight into God’s wisdom. You are loved and treasured! Share with your friends and family.